A simple way to create your digital consignment note
The Transport Portal enables you to prepare your digital consignment notes in a very simple manner. You save time, money and streamline your relations with your customers and partners.
Once the consignment notes have been prepared, invite your customers and partners to interact and consult them in real time, thanks to TransFollow technology, available via apps on mobile devices and web-applications.
The Transport Portal is very convenient for the shippers, carriers or forwarders who prepare, issue, manage and sign for the e-CMR.
A true revolutionary tool for your business!
- Safe: No data loss, no misinterpretation of information, secure filing, fraud-proof, option of different signature modes on delivery.
- Fast: Preparation in less than 5 minutes, data is stored to expedite the issuing of new consignment notes.
- Economical: Swifter invoicing, proven reduction of administrative costs, less paper, less printing, less unnecessary bureaucracy.
- Easy: Intuitive steps for issuing consignment notes, stored in the same place and can be browsed from a PC, mobile phone or tablet.
- Transparent: Real-time traceability, all actors in the supply chain are involved, possibility of adding photos or information.
- Legal: A solution aligned with the Additional Protocol to the UN Convention on the Contract for the International Surface Transport of Goods, introduced in 2008.
Prepare your consignment notes with a few simple steps
1. Register your company on the Transport Portal and issue your first digital consignment note.
2. Follow the 5 very simple steps to complete your digital consignment note, whether it is international or national (shipper, consignee, carrier, goods, conditions of transport)
3. Easily add documents to accompany the consignment notes (delivery notes, certificates of origin, invoices, etc.).
4. Distribute your digital consignment notes to all parties involved in the transport chain (shipper, carrier, consignee) on the TransFollow application or generate it in PDF format, if required.
5. Once the e-CMR is issued, all parties (consignee, driver, consignor) can access and review it via the TransFollow mobile app or the TransFollow portal.
6. Track delivery status in real time, view all your consignment notes at a glance and file them once the goods have been transported.
10 free consignment notes
When you register, you get 10 free electronic consignment notes, without a time limit for their use.
Connection with TransFollow
For the management of your e-CMR on the road, the Transport Portal partners with TransFollow’s mobile app. The driver manages the transport document assigned to him directly from the TransFollow application or by way of the equipment installed in his vehicle, if it is integrated with the TransFollow application.
Register now and start using paperless road consignment notes!