December 6th 2018
Wednesday December 6th, version 1.358.0 of the TransFollow App for Android is made available in the Google Play Store. We updated the TransFollow API automatically to version 1.371.0
Consignment note data can be exported in csv format for a specific period (max 1 month). The data of the consignment notes shown is: Date used for search period is the established date.
Exported fields are following:
- CMR id
- Established date
- Agreed date of delivery
- Date of loading (if available)
- Date of unloading (if available)
The search period is modified and is only based on the established date.
Users are able to oblige their sub account users to modify their passwords upon first/at next log-in.
TransFollow Android app
An expansion of the delegation function has been done to support more complex transport scenarios:
- Infinite delegations are possible.
- New ‘delegation button’ on the e-CMR detail screen.
- Android app users will be able to delegate their role on a consignment note to another TransFollow user by entering his TransFollow account.
- Users are also able to revoke delegated rights.
The summary of sign multiple documents will be upgraded with a feature allowing the driver to go directly to the good/RTI detail screen, make modifications and return to the signing process after confirming the change.
Changes have been made to the e-CMR detail screen to improve user experience.