June 25th 2019
Tuesday June 25th June, TransFollow API has been updated and the new version of TransFollow App for Android was made available in the Google Play Store.
New information may be indicated in any consignment note:
- Weight of a Returnable Transport Item (RTIs); Often, carriers are transporting full vehicle of empty RTIs. For such transportations, net weight of RTIs could be indicated.
- Order Number; dedicated attribute for order number is made available.
Both RTI net weight and order number are visible in the PDF of the consignment note.
TransFollow App and PDF improvements
- Information on the time window for pickup and delivery are visible in PDF and in TF app (attribute timeWindow). Thus, the submitter can indicate a time slot, during which the carrier shall present himself for loading / unloading of the goods.
- Drivers can complete, and issue consignments notes in “draft status” if following conditions are met:
- Consignment note is created by the company of a driver
- Driver has a right to use its company credits
- Driver was assigned to the draft consignment note
- New search criteria are added to TransFollow Portal. Users can search for consignment notes “with comments” to easily identify potential claims cases.
- New national Czech document type is added to TransFollow. Submitters can indicate this document type for national transportations in Czech Republic. The PDF will be available in Czech language.
- During the account creation process via API, enablers can indicate a “Branch”, to which an account belongs.