May 15th 2019
Wednesday May 15th, version 1.426.3 of the TransFollow App for Android is made available in the Google Play Store. We updated the TransFollow API automatically to version 1.437.0.
TransFollow Portal improvements
Advanced search enhancements
- Users are now able to search for consignments notes, which were delivered for further inspections.
- Users may now search by driver Name (field “search by”)
Export to CSV file
New columns are added to CSV file:
- technical ID of a consignment note
- Status of a consignment note
- Arrival date/time at place of taking over
- Departure date/time from place of taking over
- Arrival date/time at place of delivery
- Departure date/time from place of delivery
Consignees are now able to accept goods which were delivered for further inspection and to make relevant reservations. Such possibility is available via the TransFollow Portal and via the API.
TransFollow Application improvement
A “synchronization status” section is added to the account details menu. This section shows which information was not synchronised yet with the service in case the mobile phone is offline. This section is designed to help TransFollow support team to check the status of the synchronisation in case of production issues, which may be reported by our users. At the same time, we are doing our utmost to make TransFollow application as robust as possible.