May 20th, 2020
2020 May 20th, the TransFollow API has been updated and the new Android version of the TransFollow App for Android has been made available in the Google Play Store.
TransFollow Android App
- While adding an observation on the freight document, we now added the possibility to add the name of the writer of the observation. Because the carrier and counterparty can both place a comment during pick-up and delivery, this is now labeled in the App and Portal. The name is automatically filled in or can be modified when writing the observation.
- During the creation of the freight document in the TransFollow App, besides the carrier, consignor and consignee, it is now also possible to add ‘the client’ to the freight document. The creator of the freight document will be asked to fill in the name, e-mail, address, city, postal code and Tax ID number. The client will also receive an email and copy of the freight document and PDF after issuance and signing. The information off the client will also be visible on the PDF and the TransFollow Portal in the Freight document details.
- From now on the TransFollow App will check automatically if the user of the App uses the latest version of the App. A screen will appear in the App as a reminder. The user can click on ‘Update’ to go to the Google Playstore to update the App. This reminder will be send every 2 weeks and will disappear after the latest version is being installed.
- The Internal Code was previously used for the goods on the Freight Document, but the internal code can now also be indicated for the RTI items. This internal code is visible on the PDF version of the freight document.
- Latest addition to the API of TransFollow are the attributes “authorName”, used while placing an observation on the freight document and “transportReference” for the (later to be released) grouping of the freight documents.