Instructions Transport Portal and TransFollow
Viaservice offers the possibility to use the Transport Portal for free until the 31th of May 2020. With the Transport Portal you can create and issue the digital consignment note. After issuance the digital consignment note is transferred to the TransFollow platform, so the driver can sign, without any physical contact.
Want to know more about our initiative?
How can I start to use the Transport Portal?
- Go to https://app.transportportal.com/#/company/register and select you language
- Fill in your company details and click on next
- Fill in your information of account set-up
How does the transport portal work?
The Transport Portal offers the registration of all your partners in transport. Fill in the details of the carrier companies, drivers, senders and recipients. After the registration of your partners, you can create the digital consignment note. Download the Transport Portal manual for more instructions.
During the creation of the digital consignment notes, you have two possibilities to assign the eCMR:
- Indicating the e-mail or username of the drivers account
- Indicating an access code by which the driver can access, through the TransFollow App, the digital consignment notes he has to work with.
When all the information is filled in to the eCMR, the eCMR can be issued free of charge and the eCMR is transferred into the TransFollow Platform. From there the driver can access the eCMR with the TransFollow App on the road.
How can the driver work with the TransFollow App?
The TransFollow Android App is available in the Google Playstore. Download the free App and the driver can login with its username / password or with the access code communicated from the Transport Portal.
We have created instruction video’s to instruct drivers on how to use the TransFollow App for: